[oe] libqte-sharprom in OE (attn Mickey)

Nicolas FR nicolasfr at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 12:40:40 UTC 2006

Mickey,

I came accross an old post of yours on OESF:

"I have just commited a necessary glue package to use a 2.95.3
toolchain in OE. This glue package has been sitting in my tree for a
while and I'm using it to build my python distribution for the
SharpROM without needing any additional hacks.

To make OE build SharpROM compatible QtE applications, just add two or
three dedicated packages, i.e. qte-sharprom and libqpe-sharprom - that
should be all."

As I am fighting with some qte apps compiling for sharprom under OE
(in fact they compile but then on the Zaurus complains about missing
exports), I wanted to know what you meant in the last sentence "add
two or three dedicated packages, i.e. qte-sharprom and
libqpe-sharprom". Did you mean copy the libs from the Zaurus and put
it in the OE tree?

Regards,
Nicolas.