[oe] New palm environment

Matthew Welland matt at kiatoa.com
Sun Dec 3 19:57:46 UTC 2006

If you do decide to pursue fltk for handhelds perhaps you could resurrect
some of the agenda vr3 stuff to get going?

http://agendawiki.com/

Since fltk is supported by Chicken Scheme a fltk based PDA environment would
be appreciated by me.

Matt
--

On Saturday 02 December 2006 11:13, Alan Carvalho de Assis wrote:
> Dear developers,
> I want know if is of worth start a new project to develop a palm/phone
> environment using FLTK toolkit.
>
> GPE and Opie are powerful projects, but some devices with small
> footprint and slow processors don't work very well with it.
>
> This idea appeared when me and Vladimir (who ported Linux to Siemens
> SX1 phone) are speaking about Qt/Embedded and GPE performance on SX1.
>
> Some possible toolkit are: FLTK2, pixil or minigui. We think FLTK is a
> good option, because it has some modern features and still small and
> fast.
>
> I want know what you think about it?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Alan

http://www.kiatoa.com, a self-governing site where *you* can be the boss!
  You make and choose the stories and the classifieds are always free.
     Also, many "best of" polls. Come join in the ballot stuffing!