[oe] madwifi

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at hrw.one.pl
Tue Dec 5 15:38:04 UTC 2006

Dnia wtorek, 5 grudnia 2006 16:02, Robert Wörle napisał:

> Is there a specific reason why you work with the .oz354 tree ?
> This tree is old and i think not maintained anymore ,, ( people correct
> me if am wrong )

Tree is maintained but have very small amount of changes. It should not be
used for non-OpenZaurus supported machines anyway.

I suggest using .dev for any development. .oz354x tree is used to maintain
OpenZaurus updates.

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

            That must be wonderful! I don understand it at all.