[oe] madwifi

Robert Wörle robert at linuxdevelopment.de
Tue Dec 5 15:02:25 UTC 2006

Dear Andrew

Is there a specific reason why you work with the .oz354 tree ?
This tree is old and i think not maintained anymore ,, ( people correct
me if am wrong )

Also that you miss tmp/work/ARCHITECURE directory tells me that you
should consider a
mtn update in order to sync your tree to the current state .. then
please use .dev tree .

btw : how is your compulab ?  we also evaluate it here and i am getting
good results also using the current .dev tree

rob_w