[oe] FOSDEM'07

Richard Purdie rpurdie at rpsys.net
Thu Dec 7 22:53:38 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-12-07 at 20:04 +0100, Leon Woestenberg wrote:
> Hello Michael,
>
> On 12/7/06, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer <mickey at vanille-media.de> wrote:
> >
> > > (OE Logo goes here)
> > >  OpenEmbedded
> > >      Bake It So.
> >
> > That's a good one! I'm afraid only certain science fiction fans will
> > recognize it, but it gave me a serious lough - thanks!! :D
> >
> I'm not a big sci-fi fan myself, so I actually typed a full paragraph
> of explanation in there, then decided nah... it would only spoil the
> fun for those who recognize it.
>
> On the other hand, for the FOSDEM people, I think we will have a high
> hit ratio with this one :-)
>
> I liked the link to BitBake.
>
> Should we stick with one slogan, or should we make up some more?

Please feel free to come up with some more. We could use some work on
the advertising side of things and I'm sure we can find uses for other
words too!

I think FOSDEM is geeky enough for the above to work :)

Also if there is anyone else out there interested in helping with this
side of things, speak up!

Cheers,

Richard