[oe] What's with the symlinks?

Robert Wörle robert at linuxdevelopment.de
Fri Dec 29 00:20:06 UTC 2006

Dear Matthew

I cant answer your question but i can say ,, it works for me like a charm...

I have a partition where the whole oe stuff is residing ( tree , tmp`s
for various builds ) but i symlinked it inot my /home folder and also
use it in there
so i dont have any problem ( but i remmeber having problems at least a
year ago with symlinking the tree )

Maybe that faq is outdated and not "valid" anymore

Regards
rob_w