[oe] MIPS32 big endian support?

Richard How Richard.How at einfosolutions.com
Tue Nov 21 01:40:36 UTC 2006

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 13:25:04 +0100
Nils Faerber <nils.faerber at kernelconcepts.de> wrote:

> Hi!
> Has anyone already experience with OE and MIPS32 big endian configurations?
> I have a board here which runs big endian for which I might want to
> create a config for toolchain (SDK) and distribution...
>
> So if anyone has tried that already I would be happy to read a " yes,
> works like a charm!" ;)
>
> Cheers
>   nils faerber

Hi Nils, works like a charm :) I have MIPS32 big endian development board
and have succeeded with bitbake meta-gpe, FBReader, sylpheed and
epdfview. Still awaiting full size screen and touch panel so I can't test
thoroughly yet, but I have ssh-ed to the board and run GPE apps
successfully.

Regards

Richard