[oe] MIPS32 big endian support?

Richard How Richard.How at einfosolutions.com
Wed Nov 22 01:05:57 UTC 2006

On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 12:57:28 +0100
Nils Faerber <nils.faerber at kernelconcepts.de> wrote:
> Cool!
> Which distribution and machine config did you use? I did not find any
> big endian configs in standard OpenEmbedded...
> Did you use uclibc? Gcc compile failed with uclibc and I had to add two
> minor patches...

Hi Nils,
I created my own machine and distro conf files which I have attached.
My first attempt to use OE properly, lots of guessing and trial and error :)
We are a small company in Australia and hope to launch our product in a
couple of weeks. At that stage we hope to engage more with the open
source community to make sure credit is given to all the people who
contribute to OE and GPE and let them see what can be done with it.

Cheers

Richard How