[oe] Changes to scummvm-qpe and openttd

Federico D'Angelo federicodangelo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 18:28:57 UTC 2006

Hello everybody, i'm new to the list, and i have a few questions.

I have made changes to scummvm-qpe and openttd to make them work better
on my ipaq 3850, all of them are changes to make them work better on the
device without using an additional keyboard.

The changes are:
  sdl_v.c in openttd 0.4.8 (sdl backend): made it use an internal screen
buffer of 640x480, and the when you scroll with the keyboard, it first
scrolls inside the buffer and when you are on the limits, only then it
scrolls the map. I know that it's not great, but this way i can take any
new snapshot of the sourcecode and only changing a few lines in this
file i can have a new working version.

  sdl-common.cpp in scummvm-qpe: mapped the iPAQ keys to the functions
QUIT, CLICK, MENU (F5), 1 (used to skip the Monkey Island II protection
screen), PAUSE and  ESCAPE (to skip cinematics).

I would like to know where do I anybody is interested in this changes, i
can send / upload the changed files anywhere you want for evaluation.