[oe] package xserver-xorg-X11R7.1-1.1.0-r0: task do_configure: failed

Axel.Lin Axel.Lin at mitac-mtc.com.tw
Thu Sep 28 08:39:35 UTC 2006

hi list,
I'm using mainstone/generic config.
When I try to build gpe-image, I got failed message as below.
xaw7 package is missing.
How to fix this issue?

| checking for XDMCP... yes
| checking for XdmcpWrap in -lXdmcp... no
| checking for XSERVERCFLAGS... yes
| checking for XSERVERLIBS... yes
| checking if SVR4 needs to be defined... no
| checking whether to build Xdmx DDX... checking for DMXMODULES... yes
| yes
| checking linux/input.h usability... yes
| checking linux/input.h presence... yes
| checking for linux/input.h... yes
| checking linux/keyboard.h usability... yes
| checking linux/keyboard.h presence... yes
| checking for linux/keyboard.h... yes
| checking for XDMXCONFIG_DEP... Package xaw7 was not found in the
pkg-config search path.
| Perhaps you should add the directory containing `xaw7.pc'
| to the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable
| No package 'xaw7' found
| configure: error: Package requirements (xaw7 xmu xt xpm x11) were not met:
|

| Consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if you
| installed software in a non-standard prefix.
|
| Alternatively, you may set the environment variables XDMXCONFIG_DEP_CFLAGS
| and XDMXCONFIG_DEP_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.
| See the pkg-config man page for more details.
|
| FATAL: oe_runconf failed
NOTE: Task failed:
/opt/oe/build/tmp/work/iwmmxt-linux/xserver-xorg-X11R7.1-1.1.0-r0/temp/log.d
o_configure.8897
NOTE: package xserver-xorg-X11R7.1-1.1.0-r0: task do_configure: failed
ERROR: TaskFailed event exception, aborting
NOTE: package xserver-xorg-X11R7.1-1.1.0: failed
ERROR: Build of gpe-image failed

Thanks for your help.

Axel