[oe] versioning madness

Tom Walsh tom at openhardware.net
Sun Apr 8 22:55:18 UTC 2007

Leon Woestenberg wrote:
> Hello Tom, Cliff,
>
> On 4/5/07, Cliff Brake <cliff.brake at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 4/2/07, Tom Walsh <tom at openhardware.net> wrote:
>>
>>> I would like to know how others are handling this problem.   As you
>>>
>> The solution is bbcollections.  If you set up bbcollections properly,
>>

> I am using the same method as Cliff and this works very well for me. I
> put my private tree in a CVS repository. (But I try to commit as much
> generic stuff into mainline).

AH!  You know, I use svn regularly and I didn't even think about using
it against the OE tree!  Thanks, that would be the best solution for me.

I have two projects using OE, one is something that can be public, the
other is for a client.  The svn solution should work for me well in both
cases.

Regards,

TomW

http://openhardware.net http://cyberiansoftware.com http://openzipit.org