[oe] [oe-commits] org.oe.dev task-sdk-sbox, task-sdk: clean out base sdk packages, they should only contain a toolchain

Florian Boor florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
Tue Apr 10 15:05:30 UTC 2007

Hi,

koen commit schrieb:
> task-sdk-sbox, task-sdk: clean out base sdk packages, they should only contain a toolchain

I disagree about this as well - if you want a single toolchain please create a
toolchain package. These ones are intended to provide a full SDK.
I see the need for what you intended to do but don't do it in this way.
What we should do is to have a set of SDKs that provide both toolchain and
libraries and packages with only a basic toolchain.

Greetings

Florian

--
The dream of yesterday                  Florian Boor
is the hope of today                    Tel: +49 271-771091-15
[Robert Hutchings Goddard, 1904]        florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de

1D78 2D4D 6C53 1CA4 5588  D07B A8E7 940C 25B7 9A76