[oe] OE a deterministic build system?

Rolf Leggewie no2spam at nospam.arcornews.de
Thu Apr 12 05:18:45 UTC 2007

José Bernardo Bandos Rodrigues wrote:
> Are you by any chance using ubuntu?

José and everybody else that participated in this discussion;thank you!
  I am on a business trip with limited access to the Internet.  Please
forgive my lack of timely responses.

Yes, I am using Ubuntu.  My version is edgy.  I have run the command
suggested and opted for dash not to provide sh.  /bin/sh is a symbolic
link on my system now (I forgot to check the state before
reconfiguration).  I will retry compilation.

Once I get back home next week, I will have more time to dig into this
if the hint from José does not yet fix things.

Regards

Rolf