[oe] RFC: Fix for bug 1744 and some restructuring of omap kernel bb files.

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Wed Aug 22 16:51:11 UTC 2007

I have given it a quick look, and it looks reasonable. It appears to
drop OABI support, which I think is OK, except for the celinux distro
(not sure).

The only real concern I have is that we would like to move to the
linux.inc/linux_2.6.x.bb style of kernel bb files. Should we push this,
or wait until we can convert the omap/davinci kernels to linux.inc? I
shouldn't even look at this until September ...

Philip