[oe] [RFC] base_less_or_equal() for numerical value testing in OE

Paul Sokolovsky pmiscml at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 20:49:07 UTC 2007

Hello Koen,

> Paul Sokolovsky schreef:

>>   This code was committed, as it doesn't affect any existing aspect of
>> OE. Please feel free to tweak it, and of course use!

> So this isn't an RFC, just a statement of fact

  I had it in my tree for a week now, tested, so just decided to
commit it, taking into account that it follows existing
base_conditional() signature, doesn't affect anything else, and
offers capability both needed and simple.

>> Please feel free to tweak it, and of course use!

   I mean this. If there're better ideas on naming, etc., these can
be easily applied or discussed. We may want to discuss the whole
situation with such checks in OE: anything else needed/missing? are
we satisfied with such a solution for checks? etc, etc.

--
Best regards,
 Paul                            mailto:pmiscml at gmail.com