[oe] Status of ARM machines in OE

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at hrw.one.pl
Wed Jan 10 13:32:06 UTC 2007

Dnia środa, 10 stycznia 2007 14:00, Rolf Leggewie napisał:
> Marcin Juszkiewicz wrote:
> >> Do I see signs of collie being supported in angstrom?
> >
> > If collie will meet common rules then yes.
> >
> > Common rules:
> >
> > - 2.6 kernel
>
> but still no SD, right?

What does rule 'Machine must have working 2.6 kernel' has to do with SD?
There are machines which run Angstrom which does not have SD slot.

> > - atleast 2 machine mentors in Angstrom
> > - usable for users
> >
> > Currently collie meet only first...

> What is the status on the last two?

> What is necessary to become machine mentor?

Contact Angstrom maintainers, test machine images, help fixing bugs and
improve machine support.

> What is not usable for users in collie angstrom?

There is no MMC/SD support, few other things are not finished in 2.6 port
too. Before those get fixed collie is unusable for users.

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

           Despair is just another word for 'not enough coffee'
           		Wally