[oe] Angstrom cannot buile portabase

GoXbox Live goxboxlive at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 10:42:45 UTC 2007

Well, it seems like there will be a bug once in a while for several
packages, and thats goes also for other gui envirements.
Yesterday i had this bug when trying to build gpe-mini-browser so i guess
there isent just opie thats has some bugs.

http://pastebin.ca/315810

Just get used to it Koen, Opie is still alive and it's still beeing
worked on. The last weeks there have been major updates in the cvs.

gxl