[oe] zaurus kernel porting problem.

Debasree Mallick debasreeat at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 03:57:35 UTC 2007

Hi,
I make a kernel image from openembadded using command bitbake virtual/kernel
and follow the instruction as mension here
www.openembedded.org/wiki/ZaurusKernels.
I am using a SDK of touch screen..It has similar CPU configuration like
zaurus PDA SL-C1000.
I did test my kernel image at zaurus Sl-C1000 with Uboot and itis working
But when i try to use this kernel image at my touch screen SDK , I found its
rebootinng and aging rebooting...rebooting...its seems it could not find the
kernel image....I am trying to boot it from CF...

In my
SDK CPU is Intel Xscale PXA270 416 MHZ..
Memory 64 MB
Boot Derive =Compact Flash Card 128 MB..
 BTD in my sdk , there is a already prepare boot loader so i am not using U
boot form openembedded...

Can anybody tell me ,can i use this zaurus kernel image in some other sdk of
same configuration of zaurus SL-C1000...
Should i do some changes during kernel building process...
If any body knows please reply me...