[oe] Not a question !

zechao wang wzc0066 at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Jan 31 10:47:52 UTC 2007

Hello everyone:

I'm sorry i have bothered all of you. I have asked too many questions, and most of them were replied. Thanks so much.

I have thought the poky is very similar with the oe, so a lot of questions were  posted here. But now i realized that they are very different. Thanks Koen Kooi, you made me know it.

Don't sneer me, i think everyone of you have grown up from a newbie to an old hand, right ?

Ok, i have known that if i have trouble with poky, i would ask o-hand for help, and if my trouble is caused by oe, i would come here.

regards