[oe] Doctor Alana : 45% off your order

openembedded-devel at lists.openembedded.org openembedded-devel at lists.openembedded.org
Wed Jul 11 12:03:34 UTC 2007

              Having trouble viewing this e-mail? [1]Click here
                              - Advertisement -

   [2][1.jpg]

   > [3]Meet our free Online Elite Clubs
   > [4]Save with Our Great Stores®     > [5]Remember the Date with free Gift
                                        Reminders
                                        > [6]Watch Exclusive Saves and Offers
   How to Unsubscribe:
   This message was sent to openembedded-devel at lists.openembedded.org on
   July 11, 2007. If you no longer wish to receive promotional email ,
   please visit bn.com, log in to your account, and follow the
   instructions under Change Your Communications Preferences.
   Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change.
   © 2007 Barnes&Noble.com llc. All Rights Reserved.
   BN.com Customer Preferences, 76 Ninth Avenue, 9th Floor, New York, NY
   10011