[oe] ipkg on MacOS X (missing feature.h)

Krzysztof Kajkowski cayco at poczta.cayco.pl
Fri Jul 13 07:12:33 UTC 2007

2007/7/12, Holger Freyther <zecke at selfish.org>:

> Am 12.07.2007 um 20:05 schrieb Krzysztof Kajkowski:
>
> > Hello everyone!
> >
> > I am trying to set up OpenMoko environment on my Macbook - you can see
> > my efforts on  http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/
> > OpenMoko_under_QEMU_on_MacOSX
> >
> > Now I'm struggling with compiling ipkg. Here's my log:
> >

> Check the OE wiki for building on non Linux. Go to the viewcvs of
> handhelds.org for ipkg and check my old patch which was backed out.
> Basicly features.h is a glibc (or was it gcc on linux?) thing and is
> in (lib)busybox only to detect libc5.

OMG, I give up - I cannot find anything you said! I looked into wiki
pages but I could find any non-Linux instructions... I searched google
(site:handhelds.org) with different keywords such as freyther, zecke,
ipkg, viewvcvs but I found none.

Do you have any other clue how can I find your patch?

cheers

cayco