[oe] OEDEM Organisation, Planing, Scope

Gerwin van der Kruis gerwin at vanderkruis.net
Sun Jul 22 18:41:05 UTC 2007

On Saturday 21 July 2007 23:48, Holger Freyther wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I have the pleasure to 'organize' (you are lost!) the 2nd annual
> OpenEmbedded conference and some things that are set. If we organize
> it in the office of GMIT[1] we will have roughly 20 chairs to occupy.

I will be there for sure october we have t-dose event in eindhoven, q &a from
users can be there. So 13 and 14 October are not available for me because I
will be with the oe booth in Eindhoven.

> Date:
> 	July is almost over, August is bad due birthdays, the camp and
> approaching IFA deadlines. I would be happy with any date in october
> or september. Marcin said he would prefer september would that be
> okay with you.
>

> Timing:
>       - Should we meet for two, three, four days?

I will be there only for maximum 2 days the hardcore hacking session are not
for me , I cannot contribute enough on that I think.
I agree with an ev , also because we have a working example of an ev with kde.

Regards,

Gerwin