[oe] Angstrom Core Team

Todd Blumer sdgvulpes at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 12:23:30 UTC 2007

All,
My company, SDG Systems, has previously used Familiar for our released
products and we recognize that Familiar is now a shadow of its former
self. We plan to be involved in Angstrom releases. We also see that
Angstrom is the leading candidate moving forward and we plan to
contribute.

We have some special needs for our released distro (e.g. backwards
compatibility for our Qt users by supplying Qt4-X11 out of the box),
but our goal will be to use Angstrom as the base with just a meta
package on top.
--
Todd
irc: tnb