[oe] [Angstrom-devel] Angstrom Core Team

Richard Purdie rpurdie at rpsys.net
Wed Jul 25 14:51:00 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-07-24 at 22:21 +0200, Koen Kooi wrote:
> Stelios Koroneos schreef:
> > I believe there is a need to formalise things, if we want to move to the
> > next step, which IMHO is a "universal" acceptance of OE/Angstrom for
> > embedded devices
> > The last part is also something that has been puzzling me for sometime now.
> >
> > What are the "core" targets of Angstrom as a distribution ?
> > At the beggining it looked to me as a PDA targeted distro, the console image
> > was bloated
>
> You hit the nail on the head, the console *image* was bloated, not the DISTRO.

I just want to add my support for what Koen has said in this reply. Its
probably one of the most to the point mails I've see in a while.

I hope everyone has read and understood it as a lot of current problems
are due to misunderstandings and that mail highlights them and shows
good solutions.

Cheers,

Richard