[oe] fuse package broken?

Mike (mwester) mwester at dls.net
Fri Mar 2 06:29:08 UTC 2007

Is anyone using the fuse packages currently?

The latest version in OE doesn't build correctly for me (it immediately
starts building fuse-module -- which is no longer necessary since the fuse
kernel module is in recent kernels already -- but worse it attempts to build
an older version of the module than the utilities).

I'd like to fix it so that we have the userspace fuse utilities to go along
with the kernel module, but before I do so I'd like to discuss the approach
with whomever might be using them at present.

Regards,
Mike (mwester)