[oe] [RFC] base_less_or_equal() for numerical value testing in OE

Paul Sokolovsky pmiscml at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 23:34:15 UTC 2007

Hello Koen,

> Paul Sokolovsky schreef:
>> Hello Richard,
>>
>> Tuesday, February 27, 2007, 10:49:01 PM, you wrote:

>>> So its not really a RFC, is it? ;-)
>>
>>   Disapprove is easy if it's wrong.

> To illustrate the point: your commit broke building for machines that don't set root flash
> size (e.g. machines that don't have flash).

  Oops, sorry, I actually had a patch to set the default value in
bitbake.conf, missed to commit. Thanks for adding it. Except that
common usecase would be to check if that value is less than a
threshold, and don't include some package then. So, default value
should be some reasonably big, not 0. I'll commit such change.

[]

--
Best regards,
 Paul                            mailto:pmiscml at gmail.com