[oe] OE on Kontron eb425

Stefano Cailotto cailotto at sci.univr.it
Fri May 4 10:33:10 UTC 2007

Hi all,
I'm trying to build something usable for a kontron eb425 board, based on an
intel ixp425.
I tried to compile using a generic ixp4xxbe, but when loading, the kernel
stops after uncompressing reporting a CRC error.
It seems that Kontron EmbeddedLinux development kit performs something on
the kernel before making zImage in order to load it in a specifed memory
location.
I'd like to use OE, anyway, so my questions are:
1) has anyone faced my same problem (possibly with positive results)?
2) is there away to "port" kontron configuration inside OE?I'm looking to
understand how...

Thanx,
Stefano

  Stefano Cailotto - Research Consultant
  EDALab - Networked Embedded Systems
  c/o  Dipartimento di Informatica - Universita` di Verona
  Strada le Grazie, 15 - 37134 Verona (Italy)
  email: cailotto at sci.univr.it stefano.cailotto at edalab.it
  web:  http://www.edalab.it
  tel: +39-045-802-7062 fax: +39-045-802-7068