[oe] RFD: Bugzilla in general & bug triaging

Junqian Gordon Xu xjqian at gmail.com
Mon May 14 08:49:12 UTC 2007

Paul Sokolovsky wrote:
> Hello Junqian,
>
> Monday, May 14, 2007, 11:08:03 AM, you wrote:
>

>> Is it a problem if I replace the openembedded-issues@ with my email
>> address in the Reassign to field? Does openembedded-issues still gets
>> all the updates?
>>

>         As Rolf described in his mail, we do not reassign bugs in our
> workflow - they keep being assigned to ML. That's corresponds to
> the fact/reassures that we don't have bug owners in OE, and entire
> community welcome to/works on any issue (which in turn is based on the
> fact that we don't have dedicated engineers to resolve bugs).

Paul,

One benefit of reassigning the bug to myself is that I can click the "My
Bug" button and list all my filed and self-assigned bugs, instead of
remembering the bug number or relying on search.

I'm undoing the damages right now. But please let me know if there's an
alternative to easily keep track of interested bugs.  Well, maybe I'm
too lazy.

Gordon