[oe] RFD: Bugzilla in general & bug triaging

Paul Sokolovsky pmiscml at gmail.com
Mon May 14 08:25:58 UTC 2007

Hello Junqian,

Monday, May 14, 2007, 11:08:03 AM, you wrote:

> Rolf,

> Is it a problem if I replace the openembedded-issues@ with my email
> address in the Reassign to field? Does openembedded-issues still gets
> all the updates?

        As Rolf described in his mail, we do not reassign bugs in our
workflow - they keep being assigned to ML. That's corresponds to
the fact/reassures that we don't have bug owners in OE, and entire
community welcome to/works on any issue (which in turn is based on the
fact that we don't have dedicated engineers to resolve bugs).

> I don't want only me receiving the emails even I assign the bug to myself.

> regards
> Gordon

> Rolf Leggewie wrote:
[]