[oe] ERROR: Task 2246 ( ...org.openembedded.dev/packages/gnome/gnome-desktop_2.16.1.bb, do_compile) failed

Holger Freyther freyther at gmx.net
Tue May 22 09:53:37 UTC 2007

> Been trying to fetch all packages in advance by
>
> $ bitbake -c fetch gpe-image

Hi,

even with that you will have the issue from before.

Q: What is the issue?
A: I'm not a XML geek but I think xsltproc and xmllint will download
doctype and schemata during the generation of the documentation. I
don't know if one can make xstlproc not to do it, this would be
something for you to find out (xstlproc --help). What you can do/try
is to add EXTRA_OECONF += " --disable-doc" in the offending recipes.

z.