[oe] RPATH hacks

Holger Freyther zecke at selfish.org
Mon May 28 09:33:10 UTC 2007

Hey,

I have just pushed a change to libtool-cross that will disable -rpath
for all cross compiled packages. This should fix all issues with
rpath on libtool based packages.

What can break?
	I can imagine if you have a binary you can not statically link,
can't write a /etc/ld.so.conf and can't set LD_LIBRARY_PATH you might
have troubles now. In that case please speak up and we can look at a
solution.

I have not tested the resulting image, so if you end up with
unbootable images feel free to tear and feather me (I like it).

z.