[oe] Project Equipment

Hans Henry von Tresckow hvontres at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 16:58:25 UTC 2007

On Nov 12, 2007 3:16 AM, Graeme Gregory <dp at xora.org.uk> wrote:
> I have the following project equipment in my house that I can not
> really do justice to. It would be good to re-allocate it to people who
> can make better use of it.
>
> Poodle
> Tosa
> CE-RH2 remote
>
> I may have some equipment of my own to donate later this year as well.
>
> Graeme

Graeme,

I might have use for the poodle, especially if it is a PXA-255 model.
I am currently woriking on some poodle issues and having a second
machine that is not also my "Daily Driver" would help. :)

I am not sure what sort of problems there would be shipping it to the US though.

P.S: I live ~10 minutes from LEGOLAND in Carlsbad, so If you need some
bricks, I might be able to help you out :)

--
Henry von Tresckow (hvontres)