[oe] Project Equipment

Graeme Gregory dp at xora.org.uk
Tue Nov 13 10:36:39 UTC 2007

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 08:58:25 -0800
"Hans Henry von Tresckow" <hvontres at gmail.com> wrote:
> Graeme,
>
> I might have use for the poodle, especially if it is a PXA-255 model.
> I am currently woriking on some poodle issues and having a second
> machine that is not also my "Daily Driver" would help. :)
>
> I am not sure what sort of problems there would be shipping it to the
> US though.

Its a pxa250 one from what I remeber.

Probably just an expense thing to shipping to US, but I am in florida
first two weeks of february so if we don't get something worked out by
then.

> P.S: I live ~10 minutes from LEGOLAND in Carlsbad, so If you need some
> bricks, I might be able to help you out :)

Well cool, Im 5 hours from the UK one :-(

I'm happy to organise to get it to you, but Id like a consensus from OE
core devs who to send machines to.

Graeme