[oe] different hosts, different OE images

Filippo Basso phy at linux.it
Wed Oct 24 19:08:14 UTC 2007

Hi,
    can someone tell me if this is an important point, or if I'm just
missing something ?!?
I've seen that 3 host machines (with different linux distros) gave me 3
different OE results (for i586), one is okay, one is not compiling, one
the image has a big problem at login...

I want to investigate a bit, some hints ? Just a starting point.....
I think that one of the most important points of OE is that is largely
independent of host machine, right?!?
    thank you, phy