[oe] different hosts, different OE images

Stelios Koroneos skoroneos at digital-opsis.com
Fri Oct 26 10:35:09 UTC 2007

Well to answer your question in a quick way
it should not be happening

We have seen from time to time differences between 32bit hosts and 64bit
hosts but not anything like the thing you mention.

Could you prvide some additional info (what distro, machine, host tools
versions etc)

Stelios S. Koroneos

Digital OPSiS - Embedded Intelligence
http://www.digital-opsis.com