[oe] getting started - docbook

Filippo Basso filippo at zirak.it
Wed Oct 31 21:30:24 UTC 2007

> chap 1 intro -15 pages
> part 1 embedded device.  Review of the key components.  Will direct
> the reader to other resources for more background.
>
> part 2 distribution.  Review to the key components. Will direct the
> reader to other resources for more background.
>
> part 3 developing a distribution.  Very general overview of what is
> involved in developing a distribution for a device.  Introduction into
> how bb/oe can be used to develop a distro.
>
> chap 2 getting started -25 pages
> 1 install bb
> 2 install oe
> 3 configure
> 4 build
> 5 test
>
> chap 3 bitbake tutorial - 20 pages
>
> chap 4 Language specific details - ??
>
> chap 5 standard libs/classes
David, great work!!!
your work looks really nice for the opensource community!
I'll send you my .02€ on some points I'm investigating into... now I'm
testing some basic point, independence on host system was a quite not
simple problem for last weeks (about graph(viz)s manipulation still take
some time to finish it...).
phy