[oe] Cached MD5 sums

Detlef Vollmann dv at vollmann.ch
Tue Sep 11 22:30:51 UTC 2007

Hello,

while trying to build a number of packages, I now got twice
errors about MD5 sums.  Even after a new download bitbake
still complained and insisted that some MD5 sum is required
of which I have no idea where it comes from (definitely
not from the accompanying .md5 file in DL_DIR, which
contained the correct MD5 sum).

So I assume that bitbake has in its cache some old MD5 sums
from broken downloads, but I have no idea how to delete those.

Any ideas?

  Detlef

--
Detlef Vollmann   vollmann engineering gmbh
Linux and C++ for Embedded Systems    http://www.vollmann.ch/