[oe] Cached MD5 sums

Stelios Koroneos skoroneos at digital-opsis.com
Wed Sep 12 05:55:08 UTC 2007

We had a similar problem when the sources resided in an nfs mount.
Is this the case with your sourse/md5 files ?

If yes you need to have statd running on *both* client and server machines
In debian/ubuntu just install the nfs-common package and it solves the issue

Stelios S. Koroneos

Digital OPSiS - Embedded Intelligence
http://www.digital-opsis.com