[oe] Bug 3977: old autobuild format?

Graeme Gregory dp at xora.org.uk
Thu Apr 3 08:02:10 UTC 2008

Louie Ilievski wrote:
> Nobody has anything?  Not even just a quick explanation?  I haven't had any
> luck getting help on IRC either.
>
> Koen, considering you're the one who closed all the bugs I've looked at with
> that same resolution, you must know what the reason behind it all is.

The bugs were filed by the autobuilder using an old template, koen
updated the template and that made the old bug hard to search so they
were closed. In theory if bug was still present the autobuilder would
have refiled a new bug the first night it was ran after this operation.

The fact it hasn't means the autobuilder doesn't see the bug in question
anymore.

Graeme