[oe] [Review] Remove /xorg-lib/pixman_* in favor of /libpixman/libpixman_*

pHilipp Zabel philipp.zabel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 14:45:07 UTC 2008

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 12:33 PM, Leon Woestenberg
<leon.woestenberg at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Koen,
>

>  On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 8:44 AM, Koen Kooi
>  <koen at dominion.kabel.utwente.nl> wrote:
>  >  How about dropping the xorg-lib one and renaming libpixman to pixman?
>  >
>  +1 on both. I'll commit tomorrow if nobody beat me to it.

Sorry I'm late, but I kind of maybe disagree a bit. I might be
confused about the cairo/xorg source locations, but as I understand
it, xorg.freedesktop.org/releases/individual/lib is the canonical
upstream version. So why not put it in xorg-lib and make use of
xorg-lib-common.inc?

+1 on the libpixman -> pixman part though.

regards
Philipp