[oe] openmp in gcc-cross

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 00:57:20 UTC 2008

I also saw the error long back on arm I dont remember the error
anymore. This was with gcc 4.2.1 or some such. You can enable it may
be it builds now its been long. Open MP on an embedded system might be
overkill. What is the error you are getting ? Can gettext build
without libgomp. How will it compile with older compilers ?

Thanks

-Khem