[oe] openembedded.net status?

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at vanille-media.de
Tue Aug 12 12:22:09 UTC 2008

Am Dienstag 12 August 2008 13:47:26 schrieb Koen Kooi:
> if so, why is it taking so *$($*(@$*(@ long?

No idea. That's the drawback of using donated services. The one in charge of
colocation is not in germany right now, according to him he notified the
computing centre, but i have yet to get an update from them. Since I don't
even have an account at the computing centre, it's a bit tough for me to put
pressure on those guys.

I know it's always annoying when a server goes down, but this arrangement was
the best we could do and it worked well until now, so let's not freak out and
hope it's coming back soon.

What about all the server offers we had in the past years, btw.? Was anything
really accomplished there? If so, where are these servers, we should work on
a mirroring system.

Chees,

--
:M: