[oe] Sugar Desktop

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Tue Aug 19 05:04:07 UTC 2008

I am wondering if there is interest in creating OE packages for the
Sugar desktop [1].  Development of Sugar, which was originally designed
for the One Laptop Per Child, has been spun off to Sugar Labs.

We are interest in expanding the number of devices which run Sugar.  Our
goals of running on inexpensive, low power machines aligns nicely with
those of embedded devices.

Please let me know if anyone is interested in this type of project.  If
so, I will try to get something started.

thanks
dfarning

1. http://sugarlabs.org/go/Main_Page