[oe] Sugar Desktop

Stefan Schmidt stefan at datenfreihafen.org
Tue Aug 19 11:13:39 UTC 2008

Hello.

On Tue, 2008-08-19 at 00:04, David Farning wrote:
> I am wondering if there is interest in creating OE packages for the
> Sugar desktop [1].

There is interest. I got a XO laptop from the OLPC Germany at the linuxtag. The
two goals are XO machine support in OE and packages for all kind of sugar
applications. So far I worked on machine support in my small spare time. Machine
is added, kernel compiles and boots fine, something is still worng when booting
the rootfs. Once this is fixed I'll send the patches for review.

> Please let me know if anyone is interested in this type of project.  If
> so, I will try to get something started.

Getting help on the sugar front wuld be great. So I you have someone who would
like to help out here let us know.

regards
Stefan Schmidt