[oe] : gnash-minimal: Add libltdl DEPENDS.

Leon Woestenberg leon.woestenberg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 21:49:02 UTC 2008

Hello,

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 9:58 AM, Richard Purdie <rpurdie at rpsys.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-08-20 at 08:45 +0200, Koen Kooi wrote:
>> Rolf Leggewie wrote:
>> > [...]
>> >
>> > That would be OK, I guess, if we had libltdl in OE, but we don't. So
>> > right now, it breaks.

Yes, but I think it was broken already. If it worked for you, let me
know, because it did not for me (avr32).

>> We do have libltdl in OE, it's part of libtool
>
> It should be a DEPENDS = "libtool"...

Indeed, my fix attempt was bogus. And DEPENDS on libtool was already there.

The problem is, the *R*DEPENDS to the library isn't picked up
automatically. If I install libltdl manually afterwards, things work.

-rw-rw-rw- 1 leon leon 12280 2008-08-20 11:22
tmp/deploy/uclibc/ipk/avr32/libltdl7_2.2.4-r14_avr32.ipk

The real problem is, I currently lack enough knowledge of the
libtool/autoconf/automake stuff to fix this properly. I thought
toolchains were hard...

The libtool upgrade has proven a very intrusive change for me from
which I am still recovering. :-)

Currently I am fighting the vnc/libvncserver packages and
vnc/fbvncserver packages. They are broken due to the libtool upgrade.

Regards,
--
Leon