[oe] Request for a personal git tree for AT91/AVR32

Ulf Samuelsson ulf.samuelsson at atmel.com
Mon Dec 8 10:48:36 UTC 2008

I have now succeeded (after some hassle) to build
Angstrom for the AT91SAM9263EK using:

linux-2.6.18-rc7     Requires new recipy
u-boot-1.3.4          Requires new recipy
dataflashboot.bin    Requires a patch and updated recipy.
shasum-native        Recipy need bugfix.
qemu                     Need to update host files for OpenSuSE 10.2.
checksums.ini        Needs to be updated with data for four tarballs.

While doing that, I also updated the machine descriptions for the
at32stk1000 and atngw100 to use the latest u-boot,
and added/cleaned out some machine descriptions for other
at91sam9 machines

Would like to share it with the community,
so access to a personal git tree would be nice.

Best Regards
Ulf Samuelsson