[oe] Request for a personal git tree for AT91/AVR32

Sergey Lapin slapinid at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 12:56:25 UTC 2008

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 1:48 PM, Ulf Samuelsson <ulf.samuelsson at atmel.com> wrote:
> I have now succeeded (after some hassle) to build
> Angstrom for the AT91SAM9263EK using:
>
> linux-2.6.18-rc7     Requires new recipy
> u-boot-1.3.4          Requires new recipy
> dataflashboot.bin    Requires a patch and updated recipy.
> shasum-native        Recipy need bugfix.                   qemu
>         Need to update host files for OpenSuSE 10.2.
> checksums.ini        Needs to be updated with data for four tarballs.
by the way I've added at91bootstrap .bb, that might interest you.
afeb9260 machine is also at91sam9 architecture, runs recent enough
u-boot and kernel. So, why don't you use oe-dev branch for your work?
or might use your own branch, if that matters. That will make merging
your work much simpler.

Hope, that helps,
S.