[oe] md5sum mismatch for ipkg packages

Hauke Fuhrmann haf at informatik.uni-kiel.de
Sun Dec 14 13:31:40 UTC 2008

Hi there,

I have encountered md5sum mismatches for ipkg packages, of which the info
says that you are the maintainer.
Maybe you can give me a hint how to solve this:

I try to install a raid1 array on my device. I'm trying
to install the raid kernel modules. I get the following
errors. Is there anything wrong with the packages? I already did that
update several times.
Any hints for a embedded newby?

Hauke

# ipkg install kernel-module-md
Installing kernel-module-md (2.4.22.l2.3r63-r21) to root...
Downloading
http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/unslung/modules/cross/stable/kernel-module-md_\
2.4.22.l2.3r63-r21_nslu2be.ipk
Nothing to be done
Collected errors:
Package kernel-module-md md5sum mismatch. Either the ipkg or the package
index are corrupt. Try 'ipkg update'.

# ipkg install kernel-module-raid1
Installing kernel-module-raid1 (2.4.22.l2.3r63-r21) to root...
Downloading
http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/unslung/modules/cross/stable/kernel-module-rai\
d1_2.4.22.l2.3r63-r21_nslu2be.ipk
Nothing to be done
Collected errors:
Package kernel-module-raid1 md5sum mismatch. Either the ipkg or the
package index are corrupt. Try 'ipkg update'.