[oe] openmoko-merges

John Lee john_lee at openmoko.org
Thu Dec 18 07:19:01 UTC 2008

Hi,

Please review john_lee/openmoko-merges.  I started from
holger/openmoko-merges then rebased it to oe.dev.

The general principle is:

1) Minimal impact: most of the big changes apply to om distro only.
My thought is we merge this first, then apply to the general.

2) Keep history: I did it the hard way by cherry-picking one by one
since the history is different after the mtn->git switch.  Most of the
commit messages are kept, but that creates a lot of commits to review.

3) PKG_TAGS, qtopia, toolchain, om-utils and opkg stuffs are left out
for later merge.

Not sure how long it's going to take.  My plan is to merge it this
Monday if it's okay...

Regards,
John