[oe] [RFC] push those patches, push'em up

Robert Schuster theBohemian at gmx.net
Sun Feb 17 15:34:18 UTC 2008

Hi,
while I like the idea I wonder what we do with patches taken from other
famous distributions.

E.g. I like apt-get source <package> to see which flaws the Debianistas
already found and worked-around/fixed and often just include their
patches into OE. Since the Debian team is often interested to get their
patches merged upstream, that means less work for us. :)

Regards
Robert